“Captain Fall” is an upcoming adult animated series that takes inspiration from movies such as “Iron Giant” and “Tintin.” This 2D show intends to provide a blend of dark comedy as it delves into the adventures of the main character, Captain Fall. The series will tackle themes such as smuggling, deceit, and the obstacles encountered by the captain, offering viewers a unique and engaging experience.
Captain Fall trailer
The highly anticipated series “Captain Fall” is scheduled to debut on Netflix on July 28th, 2023. The initial season will feature ten episodes, with each episode running for approximately 26 minutes. Additional episodes for the show will be released at a later date, providing fans with more content to look forward to.
“Captain Fall” was conceptualized by Joel Trussell in partnership with Jon Iver Helgaker and Jonas Torgersen, the creators of “Norsemen.” These three individuals also hold the role of executive producers for the series, utilizing their collective creative expertise to contribute to the project’s development and success.
The creators of the popular series “Norsemen” have devised an intriguing concept for “Captain Fall.” This new show combines elements from “The Love Boat,” “Ozark,” and “The Truman Show” and is set on a cruise ship. The narrative centers around a trusting captain who initially believes he has secured the opportunity of a lifetime. However, he gradually discovers that he is unknowingly being made the scapegoat for every mishap and wrongdoing that occurs on the ship.
“Captain Fall” carries a TV-MA rating due to its inclusion of explicit content. This content includes strong language, nudity, sexual content, smoking, and violence.
Captain Fall episode count:
When Netflix greenlit the adult animated series “Captain Fall” in July 2020, they commissioned a total of 20 episodes for the show. However, it was announced that the series would be divided into two parts. The first part, comprising 10 episodes, is set to premiere on Netflix in July 2023 under the title “Captain Fall Part 1.” The release date for the second part, containing the remaining 10 episodes, has yet to be disclosed.
Captain Fall voice cast:
- Jason Ritter as Jonathan Fall
- Christopher Meloni as Agent Steel
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Liza
- Anthony Carrigan as Mr. Tyrant
- Alejandro Edda as Pedro
- Adam Devine as Tanner
- Trond Fausa as Nico
Captain Fall All cast Member:
Several notable names have been discovered to be involved behind the scenes of the series, including:
- Jackie Albano – Revisionist and storyboard artist
- Jake Armstrong – Storyboard artist
- Jeff Asato-Schuetze- Storyboard artist
- Andrew Borno – Animator
- Heidi Brown – Background artist
- Tyler Chapman – Casting manager for adult animation at Netflix
- Barbara Duffy – Animatic and animation editor
- Jarred Endres – Assistant animation editor
- Andrew George – Background artist
- Chris George – Lead character designer
- Yael Givon – Background designer
- Anna Golovko – FX Lead
- Daniel Gonzalez – Animation technical director
- Samantha Gray – Director and storyboard artist
- Ben Haist – Color designer
- Will Knight – Background designer
- Dan Koskie – VFX coordinator
- Jose Martinez – Editor
- Ramir Medina – 2D animator
- Christopher Nance – Episodic director and storyboard artist
- Grainne Quinlan – Background artist (through Boulder Media)
- Johanna Ramm – Script coordinator
- Meg Waldow – Storyboard artist
- Malachi Ward – Background designer
- Tynan Wilson – Storyboard artist
- Kelly Yoo – Prop/FX designer
Naturally, the talent involved in “Captain Fall” extends far beyond the individuals mentioned, as is typical for any animated project. The production of the series relies on a dedicated team of animators who contribute their skills at various stages throughout the production process. This collective effort ensures the quality and success of the animation project.